Jobs in Public Sector Organization Karachi Pakistan PO Box 3375
A Progressive Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on limited period contract for KARACHI region only. of the induction process of the candidate at any stage.
Positions for PO Box 3375 Karachi Pakistan:
- Manager (Electrical / Electronics),
- Manager (IT / Software),
- Assistant Manager (Electrical/Electronics & Mechanical),
- Assistant Manager (IT I Software),
- Assistant Technical Officer (Mechanical & Electronics),
- Senior Computer Tech,
- Jr. Chargeman (Electronics & Mechanical),
- Jr. Assistant — II,
- Tech-III (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Carpenter/ AC Technician),
- BE / BSc (Engg),
- BCS I BIT/ BSE,
- MCS I MIT,
- BE I BSc (Enqq) (Computer/IT),
- BCS I BIT/ BSE (04 Years Degree),
- MCS / MIT,
- B.Tech (Hons) ,
- B. Tech (Pass),
- DAE or equivalent,
- DAE in Electronics /Electrical / Computer Technology,
Terms and Conditions:
• For Serial No. 01 to 08, please submit application online on www.techandresearch.com by January, 2017.
• For Serial No. 09 to13, please send applications on the application form (available on www.techandresearch.com) along with one passport size photograph, attested copies of all educational certificates, experience certificates, HTV driving license (for drivers only) and domicile to GENERAL MANAGER (HR), P.O. BOX 3375 GPO, ISLAMABAD by rd January, 2017. Please clearly mention Serial No. of the Post, Discipline on the top right corner of the envelope.
• Where the prescribed qualification is 1’t Div in the Final Degree, Only one 2′ Div (with not less than 50% marks) in entire academic career from Matric on wards will be acceptable for eligibility. However, No 3″Div is allowed in entire academic career.
• First Class / 1st Div for a degree wherever appearing means CGPA 2.5 / 4.0 for semester system or minimum of 60% marks for annual system of examination.
• All degrees/diplomas and certificates must be obtained from HEC /PEC and Govt. recognized universities / institutions.
• Post qualification experience means experience gained after the final degree required for the post.
• Age limit is 18 to 35 years on 2nd January, 2017. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed in case of Government servants / Ex-Serviceman in accordance with rules.
• All other requirements i.e. degrees, experience etc shall also be completed on closing date of advertisement.
• Those in Govt. I Semi Govt. /Autonomous body service should apply through proper channel.
• Please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applications meets selection criteria, only the most qualified/experienced would be short listed.
• Every column of application form is required to be filled. Qualification higher than required qualification should be mentioned (if any). Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
• The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data will rest squarely on the candidate. Any wrong / fake entry will lead to the cancellation of the induction process of the candidate at any stage.