Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS) Islamabad & KINPOE has announced Fellowship admissions for MS & Phd with association of Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC & Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA). The Latest Advertisement of PIEAS Fellowship 2018 MS / Postgraduate Programs for Engineers, Scientists & Doctors in PAEC/PNRA & KINPOE Published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 8th of April 2018.
PAEC / PNRA Fellowships at PIEAS & KINPOE
- Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mineral Resource Engineering
- Radiation Physics
- Computer Science
- Medical Physics
- Material Engineering
- Process Engineering
- —MSc Programs at PIEAS
- Radiation & Medical Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- —-MS Programs at KINPOE, Karachi
- Nuclear Power Engineering
MS Fellowships for Medical Doctors, Scientists and Engineers @ Rs. 25000/- Per Month & Appointment in SPS-8 After Graduation
Admissions are Open for PHD,MS Leading to PHD Candidates
- Highly qualified full-time faculty
- State of the art laboratories
- Round the clock computing and Internet facilities
- Full-time access to digital library
- Highly successful PhD program PAEC Fellowship
Fellowship offered by PAEC/PNRA for MS Programs at PLEAS and KINPOE has following features:
- A stipend of Rs. 25000/- per month
- Full fee-waiver
- Free hostel, transport & indoor medical treatment
- Students have to pledge a bond to serve PAEC for 5 years after completion of their degree. Employment after MS Degree
- Appointment after completion of studies as Junior Scientist, Junior Engineer or Medical Officer (in SPS-8) with 3 advance Increments.
- Eligibility for promotion to Senior Scientist, Senior Engineer or Senior Medical Officer (in SPS-9) after two years of service.
Admission without Fellowship
- Students not interested In fellowship can apply In any discipline at PIEAS.
- The fee structure for regular students is available at PIEAS website.
- There would be no bond for regular fee-paying students
Who Can Apply
- All Pakistani nationals with the required qualification.
- Preferably first class academic career. However, one second division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 in the final degree is required.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2018 may also apply.
- Age limit 32 for Medical Doctors
- Age limit: 27 years as on December 31, 2018.
IT Endowment Fund Scholarships
- Some scholarships from PLEAS IT Endowment Fund are available in MS Computer Science with following features:
- A stipend of Rs. 25000/- per month
- Full fee-waiver
- Free hostel & transport facility
- Students have to pledge a bond to serve the country for 5 years after completion of their degree.
- The Admission Test shall be conducted In major cities of Pakistan.
- Merit will be determined by the Admission Test and Interview.
2 year MS Program at PIEAS Islamabad
- MS Materials Engineering Pre-ReqAuisites: BE/BSc-Engineering in Materials or Metallurgy
- MS Mechanical Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Mechanical
- MS Process Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Mining
- MS Nuclear Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Civil, Electrical (Power), Mechanical, or Metallurgy; MSc/4 year BS in Chemistry, Mathematics, Geo-Physics, Geology or Physics
- MS Systems Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Electrical (Electronics), Electronics, Industrial Electronics or Mechatronics
- MS Mineral Resource Engineering Pre-Req:- BE in Chemcial,Mining or Msc/Bs 4 year in chemistry,geo physics,Geology
- MS Radiation Physics Pre-req:- MSc/BS 4 year in Physics
- MSc Radiation & Medical Oncology Pre-Req.: MBBS with 1 year house Job
- MSc Nuclear Medicine Pre-Req.: MBBS with 1 year house job
- MS Electrical Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering In Electrical (Power)
- MS Medical Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/4 year BS in Physics 0 MS Radiation Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/4 year BS in Physics
- MS Physics Pre-Req.: MSc/ 4 year BS in Physics
- MS Computer Science * Pre-Req.: BS/BE Engineering/MSc/ 4 year BS in Computer, Software, IT or equivalent ‘Admission in this program shall be offered only on IT Endowment Fund Scholarship and Regular Fee Basis
2 year MS Program at Kinpoe Karachi
- MS Nuclear Power Engineering Pre-Req.: BE/BSc-Engineering in Chemical, Electronics, Electrical (Power), Mechanical, or Material/Metallurgy;
How to Apply?
- Application forms are available at PIEAS website. Processing fee for online submission is Rs. 1500/- and for submission by post Is Rs. 2000/-.
- Additional Rs. 300/- shall be charged If a candidate is applying for both PIEAS and KINPOE.
- Bank receipt, a passport size photograph and duly filled form (in case of submission by post only), must reach Registrar before the deadline.
- The application processing fee must be deposited in the PIEAS university online Account No.
- 00427991660803 (Title of Account: PIEAS-APF) All HBL Branches of Pakistan
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of HBL.
REGISTRAR: Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences 45650, Nilore, Islamabad. – Ph: 051-9248611-20 (ext: 3227, 3228), 051-9248740, UAN: 051-11-11-PIEAS, Fax: 051- 9248600 Email: [email protected] – URL: www.pieas.edu.pk
For further details, visit the websites: (www.pieas.edu.pk) (www.kinpoe.edu.pk)
Date to Remember:-
Last Date to Submit Documents is 14 May 2018
MS Admission Test Date is 23 June 2018
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)