PAEC Jobs for Diploma Holders & Science Graduates PDTP Jul 2018 Post Diploma Training Program Kinpoe & Chascent:JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND SCIENCE GRADUATES TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
- === Jobs as Technician-I & Scientific Assistants-I in PAEC ===
- — DAE Diploma Holders —
- — Science Graduates —
- B.Sc. – Physics or Chemistry with Mathematics
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply: 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division (i.e. minimum 60 % marks) in SSC and DAE:
1. Chemical 2. Civil 3. Computer 4. Electrical 5. Electronics 6. Instrumentation 7. Mechanical
Candidates having Diploma in any other field must have to attach Equivalence Certificate from respective Board of Technical Education stating that their DAE is equivalent to anyone of the above advertised fields for employment. OR Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with combination of Physics or Chemistry with Math as a compulsory subject from a University recognized by HEC with First division (i.e. at least 60% marks) in SSC. HSC (Pre Engineering only) and B.Sc. Date of birth should be either on or after 15-08-1993. Candidates whose final year result is awaited and they expect to get First division may also apply but completion of their Diploma/degree requirements must be completed by 01-05-2019 otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT DURING STUDIES :
• Stipend of Rs.12,500/- per month.
• Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subjectto availability.
• Free lndoortreatment and transport facility to trainees only.
HOW TO APPLY :
• Candidates can apply Online at www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on website to fill the form online).
• Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at KINPOE website.
• The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of application is Rs.600/- and for submission by post is Rs.800/-
• Application Processing fee (Rs.600/- for online and Rs.800/- for those applying by post) must be deposited either in
• KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi OR
• KINPOE online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT),Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
• Application Form and Admit Card duly completed along with two self-addressed envelopes with contact number affixed with postal stamps of Rs.20/- on each envelope and online Bank receipt as application processing fee must reach the following address not later than August 15, 2017.
• Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
• Admit Card for the Written Test will be sent only to the eligible candidates. Time and location of the Written Test will be given with the Admit Card and can also be seen at our website. Please keep visiting KINPOE website for any change or additional information regarding this program.
Date to Remember:-
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2018
Admission Test: October 07, 2018
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Paradise Point, Hawks bay Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99232733
(Visited 6,200 times, 37 visits today)