A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may Apply Online at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers by 26-02-2018
List of Vacancies:-
- Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9) – (Radiologist, Anesthetist, Oncologist)
- Senior Engineer (SPS-9) – (Mechanical)
- Junior Scientist (SPS-8) (Molecular Biology)
- Medical Officer (SPS-8)
- Junior Scientist (SPS-8)
Last Date : 26 February 2018
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a
minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and
registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engg. Degree) and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (for Medical Degree).
6. Selected Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan. However, Sr. Medical Officers Sr. # 1 (i), are likely to be placed in Faisalabad/
Gujranwala/ Karachi, Sr. # 1 (iii) in Chashma (Mianwali) and Sr. # 1 (ii) & Jr. Scientist Sr. # 3 in Multan.
7. Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
8. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
9. Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time
10. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any
of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable
during and after selection.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
12. Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 26-02-2018
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)