Join Pakistan Army As Junior Commissioned Officer & Sipahi
The individuals who want to serve the nation and intend to become part of Pakistan Army are informed that they may have opportunity to join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb) and Soldier (Sipahi). The male candidates of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply. The candidates are informed that they are required to visit Pak Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration. The registration will continue from 15th April 2018 to 15th May 2018.
- Siphai (military Police,Clerk,Cook)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb)
Minimum Matric education is required for Siphai, Military Police and Clerk while Intermediate (F.A/F.SC,Darse Nizami certificate) required for Naib Khateeb Post.
Age limit for Siphai is 17 1/2 to 21 year as on 17 April 2017 and 20 to 28 age limit for Naib khateeb as on 17 April 2017.
5-3″ for Naib Khateeb, 5-6″ for Siphai, 5-8″ for Military Police and 5-3″ for Clerk & Cook Posts.
Bring following documents at Army Recruitment & Selection Centers located at Quetta,Karachi,Hyderabad,Pano Aqil,Multan,Faislabad,Lahore,DG Khan,Peshawar,Muzaffarabad,Gilgat, Khuzdar & Rawalpindi.
- Original Degrees with 2 Set of Attested copies.
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC attested Photocopy
- 4 Passport size Photograph
How to Apply:-
eligible candidates need to apply Online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visit any nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centre (AR & SC) for registration.
Starting Date:- 15 April 2018
Last Date:- 15 May 2018
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)