Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has announced vacancies for the male / female individuals who wanted to Join PAF as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC against 123 Combat Support Course( Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers & Legal Officers), 147 GD(P) Fighter pilots, 103 AD Course (Air Defence Controllers) & 92 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer) .
Vacancies / Positions
- — Permanenet Commsision in
- General Duty Pilot, Engineering & Air Defence Branches
- — Special Purpose Short Service Commission SPSSC in
- Engineering Branch
- — Short Service Commission SSC in
- Accounts & Legal Branches
Vacancies / Eligibility Criteria of Join PAF Jobs for Permanent Commission:
- No. 147 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots):
- No. 103 AD (Air Defence Controllers):
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering 9 Pre-Medical / Computer Science) is required to apply.
- F.Sc with Physics and any to subjects like Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or Biology is required to join paf.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics and Maths or Biology is required to apply and those with ‘O’ Level in above five subjects are also eligible to join paf.
Note: There is special relaxation for the residents of Balochistan that, candidates having at least 55% Marks in F.Sc Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical / Computer Science are eligible to apply for GD Pilot and at least 50% Marks required for Air Defence Controllers.
- No. 93 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer):
- The candidates with Matric 1st Division must have passed F.Sc Part I & II with at least 65% Marks in any of the following subjects like
- Sc (Pre-Engineering) with Chemistry as a Subject.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
- ‘O’ Level in five subjects.
Vacancies / Eligibility Criteria Short Service Commission # 122 Combat Support Course:-
- Engineering Officers:
For these posts, BE / BSc in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering is required to join Paf.
- Account Officer:
For these posts, B.Com (4 Years) / BBS (4 years) / M.Com / MBA / ACCA or ACMA / BS Accounting and Finance Minimum 2nd Division from HEC recognized Pakistani / Foreign University is required to join Paf.
- Legal Officers:
For these positions candidates having LLB with at least 2nd division are eligible to join Paf.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs:
Eligible candidates needs to apply via online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk or register at nearest PAF Information & Selection Centers located in every major city of Pakistan.
Note:- Online Registration will be start from 30 July, 2018.
Last Date to Apply for PAF Jobs: 05 August 2018
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)