HEC 5000 Indigenous Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Bachelor’s / Master’s 16 years Completed
- Master’s / M.Phil 18 years enrolled
- Master’s / M.Phil 18 years Completed
- Enrolled in PhD on or after Spring 2015
Age Limit: 40 years for Faculty Members while 35 years for others
Batch-IV Academic Year (2016-17)
HEC has announced batch-IV of Phase-II for new intake. The scholars can apply from January 1st, 2017 on http://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
The deadline for the submission of online application has been extended up to 15th February 2017.
Please read FAQs in case of any issue.
a) New Users (Registration)
‘Login’ for new users. Fill the available information on page and create Common Profile.
- click on ‘Register’ for new users and follow the steps stated below:
- You will be required to create user ID by using your CNIC (without dashes) as User ID and select your password.
- Create an Account and fill the required information available on the screen.
- Click and obtain ‘Mobile Code’ on your provided mobile no. for further process. (Currently, MNC / Ported numbers are not supported)
- After receiving code on your mobile enter the code.
- Enter your email ID and click Send Code. You will receive a code on your provided email.
- Please enter a valid email ID.
- Perform code verification and click on submission.
- You will be registered successfully. Please check your email for further information.
- You will be required enter your created ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ then ‘Sign in’ on HEC E-portal.
- Complete online profile section wise at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Click ‘Scholarships and Grants’ on left ‘Navigation’ and Indigenous PhD Fellowship Program. Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.
b) ‘Sign In’ for already have Common Profile at HEC E Portal
If you already created user ID at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk, then click & enter User ID and password and ‘Sign in’ and proceed further for scholarship by Clicking ‘Scholarships and Grants’ on left ‘Navigation’ and Indigenous PhD fellowship Program. Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.
- Please be informed, HEC will respond to only those queries that have not been addressed in FAQs section. The issue that is not covered under FAQs or notes, please send email on below mentioned Email ID only: [email protected]
- It is recommended to complete the process of application without waiting for closing date of application to avoid server /connectivity issues near deadline.
- Applicant should fill & submit Online Application at eportal.hec.gov.pk. only.
- Hard copy of application form and pre-requisite documents are not required at this stage. Please keep application form and Original deposit slip in your record.
- Please remember and keep checking your authenticated email ID for future correspondence.
- Please carefully fill the application form with correct information. HEC will not take responsibility of any error or omission on the part of applicant.
- The applicant must select the study status, educational record, discipline, domicile, test center carefully. No change request will be entertained.
- Application form once submitted cannot be edited. HEC will not entertain any request in this regard.
- HEC will issue roll number slips of test on your provided addresses. To avoid delay or non receipt of roll number slip, fill complete and correct correspondence/postal/current addresses.
- Please carefully read the FAQs before applying.
Advertisement of HEC 5000 Indigenous Scholarship Scheme 2017