The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP-TEVTA) an organization providing relevant skills for Industrial and Economic development. The authority has the following vacant positions for which applications are invited on prescribed forms from the bonafide residents of KPK Province and Newly Merged Districts.
(For Posts Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Technical Subject)/ Instructor & Instructress)
(For Posts Administrator / Vocational Counselling & Job Placement Officer)
(For Posts Lecturer (Related Subject) / Technical School Teacher)
(For Posts Office Assistant / Junior Office Assistant)
(For Posts Trade Instructor / Trade Instructress / Sub Engineer (Civil) / Junior Instructor)
- Assistant Professor BPS-18 (50 Posts)
- Administrator BPS-18 (05 Posts)
- Vocational Counselling and Job placement Officer BPS-18 (08 Posts)
- Lecturer (Technical Subjects) BPS-17 (70 Posts)
- Lecturer (Related Subjects) BPS-17 (13 Posts)
- Instructor / Instructress BPS-17 (05 Posts)
- Junior Instructor BPS-15 (65 Posts)
- Trade Instructor (37 Posts)
- Trade Instructress (11 Posts)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The KP-TEVTA will appoint the candidates on contract basis for a period of three years.
- NTS (National Testing Service) will charge Rs. 540/- per application for a post from the candidate.
- Candidates applying for posts make sure that they are eligible for the post.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the columns of the application.
- The department has observed 5% quota for minorities and 2% for the disabled persons.
- You can read further details from the advertisement of Jobs in KPK TEVTA 2019 given below.