PUNJAB PUBLIC SEVICE COMMISION LAHORE (LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT)
- BS-16 (On Regular Basis)
- No of Posts: 01 (Open Merit-1)
- Minimum Educational Qualification/Experience: Bachelor's Degree (stands for 14 years studies) from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Male: 18 to 25+05 =30 years Female: 18 to 25+08 =33 years (Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC)
- GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
- DOMICILE: Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: Director General (Research), Livestock & Dairy Development, Punjab; Lahore Cantt
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD): One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising of General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Islamic Studies(Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
- BS-17 (On Contract basis for the period of 03 Years)
- No of Posts: 02
- Minimum Educational Qualification/Experience: Master's degree (second division) in Public Administration, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance or English from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission; or LLB from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission
- Age Limit: Male: 22 to 30+05 =35 years Female: 22 to 30+08 =38 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
- DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
- PLACE OF POSTING: PPSC Head Office, Lahore and its Regional Offices.
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD): One paper of MCQ type Written Test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Every-day Science, Pakistan Affairs/Studies, Islamic Studies (Ethics for NonMuslim candidates), Basic Mathematics, English and Urdu will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
- BS-17 (On Regular Basis)
- NO of Posts: 1000 (Open Merit-920), (Special Persons) (Quota-30), (Minority quota- 50)
- Minimum Educational Qualification/Experience:
- MBBS Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and dental Council
- Has one year experience of regular House job IMPORTANT NOTE : The candidates who had applied to PMDC for full Registration of their MBBS degrees on or before the closing date but ;a) PMDC Registration Certificates were issued after the closing date; or b) PMDC Registration Certificates have not been issued so far; will be held eligible subject to the condition that such candidates will have to produce documentary evidence properly stamped & signed by the Competent Authority of PMDC that they have applied for such Registration on or before the closing date. c) The candidate who had applied to PMDC for renewal of their expired registration after the closing date shall also be held eligible. d) Provisional PMDC registration certificate for house job only shall not be acceptable for eligibility.
- Age Limit: Male: 22 to 50 years.
- GENDER: Male only.
- DOMICILE: Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: All over the Punjab
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 25-11-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs. 600/- under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. · Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee. · Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post. · No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- PPSC's Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: