Popular Jobs By Profession
PPSC Jobs For Data Entry Operator, Assistant, Librarian and Others February 2020 (109 Posts)
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has advertised posts for Data Entry Operator, Computer Programmer, Chemist, Librarian, Assistant, Medical Officer. This ad is published in Express on Sunday 02 February 2020. Last Date is Monday 17 February 2020.
||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
|| 02 February 2020
||17 February 2020
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Data Entry Operator - Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) (Second Division) in Anti Corruption for 8 Vacancies and a) Matric (2nd division) from a recognized Board: and i) Should qualify Data Entry Operator Aptitude Test. ii) Minimum speed 10,000 key depression per hour for Data Entry/Verification. iii) Knowledge of typing. b) Passing system 360 operator training course will be preferred for 80 vacancies in Police Department
- Computer Programmer - Master 's Degree (first division or grade-B) in Computer Science or Information Technology or Bachelor's degree (four years) (first division or grade-B) in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Chemist - M.Sc. Chemistry (2nd division); or BS (Hons) in Chemistry (2nd division) (C.G.P.A 2.5) (Four Years or Eight Semesters) from a recognized University.
- Librarian - Master's degree (Second Division) in Library Science or BS (Hons) (Second Division CGPA 2.5) in Library Science
- Assistant - Bachelor's Degree (second division) from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Medical Officer - i) MBBS at least 2nd division, Preferably dealing with Mentally Retarded Children; ii) Registration with PMDC. iii) Regular house job for one year