Prime foundation PF Jobs March 2020
Prime foundation PF has advertised posts for Project Coordinator, M&E Officer, Female Medical Officer, Trained Birth Assistant, Medical Technician, Lab Technician, Security Guard. This ad is published in The Nation on Sunday 29 March 2020. Last Date is Saturday 04 April 2020.
||Prime foundation PF
||The Nation Newspaper
|| 29 March 2020
||04 April 2020
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Project Coordinator - MBBS Degree from Government of Pakistan recognized Medical Institute, Master’s in Public Health is a mandatory requirement for the position. At least 4-5 years of technical experience in international / national organization or Reproductive Health Projects.
- M&E Officer - Masters Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Developmental Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Anthropology and other relevant fields with at least 3 years experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Female Medical Officer - MBBS Qualification registered with PMDC with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Trained Birth Assistant - Midwifery Diploma recognized by Medical Faculty with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Medical Technician - Diploma in Health Technology recognized by Medical Faculty with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Lab Technician - Diploma in Lab Technology recognized by Medical Faculty with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Security Guard - Preferably Primary Pass with 1 year relevant experience
Popular Jobs By Profession
Popular Jobs By Category