PESCO requires the services of a full time consultant / advisor on contract basis for a period of one (1) year, which is extendable subject to performance and mutual consent, to handle all the operations and maintnance of its data center taht may cover hardware, software and power equipment. The positions requies self-motivated individual, fully devoted and with experienced of at least 10 years in IT Management / Operations. Salary package will be offered accoding to qualification and experience of the individual.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Master's degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Experience in Data Center Operations and Maintenance will be preferred.
- Experience of developing proposals for new technologies, procurement and suppliers performance evaluatikons.
- Experience of servers (Physical and virtual,storage,domain,database and client technology services).
- Significant experience of project management.
- Experience of using monitoring and reporting tools to routinely monitor systems and to report on performance, used and other relevant management information.
- Both male and female candidates may apply with full confidence. Applicantion / CV should reach to the undersigned along with documents with the above qualifications / expertise only via surface mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. Last date for submission of appllcation is 30-10-2019. Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained. The managment reserves the right to fill the vacancy or otherwise. Selection will strictly on merit and according to PPRA rules. No TA/DA is admissible for interview. This advertisement is also available on PESCO websit www.pesco.gov.pk & PRRA website www.ppra.org.pk