PN CADET FOR PERMANENT COMMSSION IN TERM 2020-A
- Martial Status: Un married Male citizens of pakistan
- Age Limit: On 1st July, 2020 (Civilian Candiates: 16 1/2 - 21 years) (Service Candiates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces in Uniform Only)
- Height: 5ft 4Inches (Minimum)
- Education Qualification: The Candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at Least 60% marks with any of the follwing subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit equivalence certificate
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Candidates may register themserlves by visiting Pakistan Navy Website (http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 27 October to 10 November, 2019
- Entrance Test will commence w.e.f 13 November, 2019
- E-testing / Computer based test will be conducted in follwoing subjects :
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (Englisht, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- Exact Date for entracne test would be intimated to each individuals through SMS by respective PNR&SC
- Only Short listed candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical Interview and Physics Tests (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. THe PET standards are as under:-
Test Requirements Time
Runnig One Mile (1.6 Kms) 8.30 Minutes
Pushups 10 Repetitions 2 Minutes
Sit-ups 10 Repetitionns 2 Minutes
Chin-ups 2 Retetitions 2 Minutes
- Applications forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify Preliminary Medical/Interview and Physcial Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Only Qualified candidates as per merit would be called for Test/Interview at ISSB.
- Medical Examiniation of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearst CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on Merit.
NOTE: SUbject to aptitude an academic progress, selected officers may be sent aborad for MSc and PHD
- Free Medical treatement of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facilty or allowance after marriage.
- Oppurtunities for visits/ courses/ assignments aborad.
- 50% Concession for self/famil on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University / various profession institutions.
Following are ineligible:
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATIION 10 NOVEMBER, 2019
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
- Tested with in four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested)
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- The candidature of candidate who will temper his/her academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.