A progressive Public Sector Organization is looking for the services of qualified, competent and dedicated professionals who are willing to work in a challenging environment in the following positions:-
GENERAL MANAGER (Tech)
- Mechanical/ Aerospace
- Electronics/ Electrical
- Qualification/ Experience: BE/B.Sc (Engg0 in the relevant field with 1st Division. Retired Armed forces officers (Col / Lt Col or equivalent) with requisite qualification & Experience. Relevant Field: Project based experience of R & D, Production, Operations, Maintenance, Coordination and Team Management. Additionally for (Civil) experience of construction, surveying, monitoring, billing and contracting will be preferred.
GENERAL MANAGER/MANAGER (Administration)
- Qualification/ Experience: MBA/BBA (04 years) / MPA/MAS/MSc/MA HRM/MS or equivalent Post Graduation in the relevant field with 1st Div. Retired Armed forces officers (Col / Lt Col or equivalent) with requisite qualification & Experience. Relevant Field: Experience in administration, coordination, management of mess & transport and allied services & facilities.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Tech)
- Electronics / Electrical
- Qualification/Experience: BA/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant field with 1st Div. Relevant Field: Project based experience of R&D production, maintenance and management in the relevant area will be preferred. For (Electronics/Electrical) qualification and experience in Electronics/Telecom/Instrumentation. For (Software) Experience/Expertise in VC #, NET. Desktop/Website Dev, Computer Vision, image Processing AI, Databases, GPU/System/Embedded Programming, UML and ALM concepts.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Qualification/Experience: M.Sc (1st Div) or equivalent in the relevant filed. Relevant Field: Experience/Expertise will be preferred in:
- Spectroscopy / Chromatography / mass spectrometry and wet analysis.
- Multistep synthesis of organic compounds.
- R&D / Project or lab based experience in relevant discipline.
- Qualification/Experience: M.B.B.S (1st div) with successful completion of House Job. Relevant Field: Experience in medical administration as General Medicine Practitioner will be preferred.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Finance)
- Qualification / Experience: MBA / MS/BBA (04 years) in Finance / Accounts/ M.Com with 1st Division. CA(inter)/ CMA(inter)/ ACCA. Graduate (1st Div) with Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) / Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA) with (05 years) Experience. Relevant Field: Experience in budgeting, finance and accounts in reputed organization will be preferred.
- Electronics / Telecom
- Qualification / Experience: 03 years DAED (1st Div) in the relevant field. Relevant Field: Practical / project based experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Qualification / Experience: B.Com/BBA/BCS (Two Years)/ BA/B.Sc with 1st Div. Relevant Field: Experience of office work/automation in reputed organizations will be preferred.
- Qualification / Experience: F.Sc (Pre-Engg/ Pre-Med) with 1st Division. Relevant Field: R&D / Projects or Lab based experience in well reputed organizations in the relevant discipline will be preferred.
JUNIOR COMPUTER OPERATOR
- Qualification/Experience: F.Sc / F.A (1st Div) with 06 months computer course OR F.Sc Computer Science (1st Div) with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph). Relevant Field: Experience of office work/automation will be preferred.
SPECIAL VEHICEL OPERATOR – II (Fire Tender Operator)
- Qualification / Experience: Matric having HTV Civil Driving License. For Ex-servicemen with minimum T.T Class-II course. (03 years). Relevant Field: Experience in reputed institutions in the relevant field.
- Qualification/ Experience: Intermediate (03 years experience in relevant field)
- Qualification/ Experience: Matric having Civil Driving License with LTV and HTV with 03 experience in relevant field.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Maximum Age Limit is 35 years; however it can be relaxed on the basis of experience/skills as per rules.
2. Candidates serving in Govt Organization are required to produce NOC (obtained from their department) at the time of Test/ Interview.
3. The posts are only for Rawalpindi/Islamabad stations; however, in the interest of service the selected candidates can be placed/ posted anywhere in Pakistan/abroad.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for Tests/ Interviews.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for tests/ interviews.
6. Interested Candidates should apply online at www.induction786.com before last date 24 November, 2019