Age. 17-21 Years as on 1 Nov 2019 (relaxable for 3 months both in upper and lower age limits).
Marital Status. Unmarried
Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
(1) Minimum Height. 5 4; (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index.
(1) FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks; level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
(2) Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
(3) Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
(4) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc PartII/ Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institution. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register through internet on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs.
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests.
Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per the following schedule:-
- Registration 3 Jun to 01 Jul 2019
- Preliminary Tests including Written/ Intelligence/ Personality 10 Jul To 19 Jul 2019
Important Points (1) Provincial Entry Test. Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in AM College Rwp, CMH Lhr Med College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Medical College, Karachi Institute of Medical.
Written/ Intelligence/ Personality Test.
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The candidate declared successful in written test will undergo physical/medical tests at AS&RCs.
The candidates must qualify the following physical tests:- (1) 1.6 Km run 9 Minutes. (2) Push Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes. (3) Sit Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes. (4) Chin Ups 3 repetition in 2 Minutes. (5) Ditch Crossing 7’. 4” x 7’. 4” with a depth of 4 feet.
- MBBS Course 5 years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi Lahore, Quetta, Karachi & Multan.
- BDS Course 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- Military Training. 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
Documents Required at AS&RCs.
- 1 x attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 1 x attested photocopies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
- Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on Appl form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) will produce 1x attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay Order/Bank Draft will not be accepted.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Muzaffarabad (AK), Lahore, Faisalabad Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan, Dera Ismail Khan, Khuzdar & Pano Aqil
Email your queries on: