Office of the Sub Recipient of Global Fund Grant Sindh Jobs April 2020
Office of the Sub Recipient of Global Fund Grant Sindh has advertised posts for Project Manager, MDR Coordinator, M&E Officer Lab, Provincial Program Officer, Provincial PPM, Provincial HDL, TB HIV Coordinator Program Office, MDR TB Coordinator Physician, Lab Technologist, Lab Technician, Screener, Field Officer, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver. This ad is published in Jang on Tuesday 07 April 2020. Last Date is Thursday 23 April 2020.
||Office of the Sub Recipient of Global Fund Grant Sindh
|| 07 April 2020
||23 April 2020
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Project Manager - MBBS with Master in Public Health / Health Policy with 5-10 years post qualification experience.
- MDR Coordinator - MBBS with MPH / DTCD with 5 years post qualification experience in Community Based Treatment, Social, Community Mobilization Networking and Coordination.
- M&E Officer Lab - Master in Public Health, Health Policy, with 5 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Provincial Program Officer - MBBS with MPH / DTCD with 3 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Provincial PPM - MBBS with MPH with 3-5 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Provincial HDL
- TB HIV Coordinator Program Office
- MDR TB Coordinator Physician - MBBS, Relevant experience will be preferred.
- Lab Technologist - BSc Microbiology / Lab Technology with 2 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Lab Technician - Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Screener - HSc / FSc
- Field Officer - Matric
- Driver - Middle Pass with Valid LTV / HTV Driving License
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
Popular Jobs By Profession
Popular Jobs By Category