National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Jobs For Professor, Assistant Professor and Others February 2020
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has advertised posts for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lab Technologist, Lab Techncian, Nutrionist, Chief of Public Affairs, Director Administrative Affairs, Director ORIC, Law Officer, Generator Operator, Office Attendant, Psychologist, Medical Statistician, Demonstrator, Manager. This ad is published in Nawaiwaqt on Sunday 09 February 2020. Last Date is Monday 24 February 2020.
||National University of Medical Sciences NUMS
|| 09 February 2020
||24 February 2020
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Professor - PhD/MPH or equivalent in the relevant field as per PMC Faculty appointment criteria for Professor/Associate Professor of Public Health Faculty.
- Assistant Professor - PhD/MHPE or equivalent as per PMC Faculty appointment criteria for Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor of Medical Education Faculty.
- Associate Professor - PhD or equivalent qualification in the relevant field (for Political Economy, PhD in Economics/ Political Science/ Sociology required)
- Lab Technologist - Masters/BS or equivalent (16 Years education) in the field of Medical Lab Technology
- Lab Techncian - BSc or equivalent (14 Years education) with diploma in the field of Medical Lab Technology
- Nutrionist - MPhil/MS or equivalent qualification in the relevant field
- Chief of Public Affairs - Masters from HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to higher qualification.
- Director Administrative Affairs - MPhil/Master or equivalent qualification with MBBS as first degree preferred.
- Director ORIC - MPhil/Master or equivalent qualification in natural/physical/medical/ management sciences
- Law Officer - LLB/LLM form HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to higher qualification in relevant field & registration with Bar Council
- Generator Operator - Matric preference will be given to higher qualification
- Office Attendant - Literate, preference will be given to higher qualification
- Psychologist - Masters or equivalent qualification in relevant field from HEC/PMC recognized University/Institution. PhD will be given preference.
- Medical Statistician - Masters or equivalent qualification in Biostatistics
- Demonstrator - MBBS/BDS from PMC/HEC recognized Institution/University as per PMC Faculty Appointment Criteria.
- Manager - Masters degree in Accounting/Finance/commerce or equivalent
Popular Jobs By Profession
Popular Jobs By Category