Municipal Services Delivery Program MSDP P&D Department Government of Sindh Jobs August 2020
Municipal Services Delivery Program MSDP P&D Department Government of Sindh has advertised vacancies as mentioned in below advertisement. The ad published in Jang.
||Municipal Services Delivery Program MSDP P&D Department Government of Sindh
|| 20 August 2020 on Paperpk-jobs.com
||03 September 2020 on Ad
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Director (M&E) - MBA/MPA, Masters degree in Economics/ Demography/Statics/Public Health from a reputed foreign/local university recognized by the HEC.
- Deputy Director (M&E) - MBA/MPA/Master Degree in Economics, Demography, Statistics/ Public Health or related field from a reputed foreign/local University recognized by the HEC. Degrees/Courses in Monitoring & Evaluation, Business, Organizational Studies, Information would be plus.
- Procurement Specialist - MBA Finance/Accounting, ACCA, ACMA, or CA Intermediate with at least 4 year article ship with a reputed Chartered Accountant Frim.
- Assistant Executive Engineer PSU Jcb - B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized international/local university. Registered with PEC.
- Assistant Director (Reform) - Master's Degree in any field of Social Sciences from any HEC recognized university; preferably in Public Policy/ Public Administration.
- Assistant Director (Monitoring) - MA/MPA/BE or Master's Degree in Economics, Demography, Statistics, Public Health or Social Science from a reputed foreign/ local University recognized by the HEC.
- Assistant Director Data base - A post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Database Engineering, MBA, MIS from any HEC, recognized University. Certification in the latest network management and experience with ICT will be preferred. Possesses advanced level command of network serves, email servers, Microsoft Office, project management software, databases and a host of utility software.
- Assistant Director (Compliance) - MBA/MPA Master 's in Economics or equivalent in relevant field from reputed foreign/local University recognized by HEC.
- Stenographer/PA - Graduate at least 2nd Division from a recognized University. Certificate of shorthand and typing from an institute recognized by the board of Technical Education (BTES) Speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typing in English. Must be Computer literate and experience of MS Office.
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Technology from Sindh Board of Technical Education.
- Sub-Engineer (E&M) - Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Technology from Sindh Board of Technical Education.
- Computer Operator - Intermediate / Diploma in IT. Hands-on experience of Computer Software / Hardware / Networking / Internet etc.
- Office Clerk - Intermediate must have knowledge of Basic Computer Software (Word, Excel & Power point).
- Driver - Metric + Valid Driving License
- Dispatch Rider - Metric with valid Motor Cycle Driving License.
- Office Boy - Middle pass
- Sanitary Worker - Age 35 year max
- Security Guard - Primary & Preferably Ex-Service man with Licensed Weapon.
Popular Jobs By Profession
Popular Jobs By Category