Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan for the following posts having the qualification / experience as shown against each.
- Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6-15 will be called for screening test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Pano Aqil, Karachi and Quetta. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-15) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post.
- All under mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by department.
- Upto 5 percent vacancies are reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims) of each province / region. Non-Muslin must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- Disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants (including MES employees) must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Applicants are required to also dispatch / post hardcopy of application form (generated by the online system) alongwith Bank Draft / Pay Order / Postal Order of following amount in favour of E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi:- a. BPS-1 to 5 - Rs. 200/- b. BPS-6 to 15 - Rs. 400/-
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under:-. Ser Category of Candidates Age relaxation admissible
- a. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government. 3 years b. Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government. 3 years c. Released or Retired Officers / personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less. d. Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of applications. 10 years, upto the age of 55 years. e. Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below 10 years f. Widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service 5 years Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
- Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview: a. 3 x Latest passport size photographs b. Attested photocopy of educational qualification c. Attested copy of domicile and CNIC / Family ‘B Form’ d. Experience Certificates (if any) e. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department) f. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l g. Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health
- Competent authority reserves the rights to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- All communication will be made through the valid contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / interview will be placed on our official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.