MEPCO (MULTAN ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY)
- Multan Electric Power Company is an electricity distribution company. Mepco supplies electricity to 13 districts of South Punjab, Pakistan. This company generates electric power from water (hydro-electric power) and distributes it to approximately 34 million people of the area. The company starts working in 1998. MEPCO has been granted license by the NEPRA for distribution of electricity. Electricity company of Multan is supplying electricity to Multan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, D.G.Khan, Rajanpur, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Rayim Yar Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Vehari and Bahawalnagar.
- Applications are invited to fulfill the ALM assiatant line man posts in MEPCO. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the MEPCO Jobs 2019 must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Electric Power Company of Multan jobs are mention below.
- MEPCO Assistant Line Man ALM Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Download application form from www.nts.org.pk.
- Post Name: Assistant Lineman (BPS-05)
- No of Posts: 818
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Quota / Domicile: Multan, D.G.Khan, Bahawalpur, Rayim Yar Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Vehari & Bahawalnagar
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Disable candidates will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Department has the right to cancel recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 21st October 2019.