The Join Pak Navy Jobs 2020 as Civilian Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk Batch A-2021 published in Express Newspaper on 27 Sep 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 11 Oct 2020.
Pak Navy has announced various jobs for Civilian Staff. Online Application are required form Males & Females having qiualification Graduation (BA, B.SC), Intermediate (FA, F.SC), Matric and Primary. These Vacancies are in Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA). Advertised Postions / Vacancies for These Pak Navy Civilian Jobs are for Assistant, Stenotypist, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Lady Constable, Driver and others. The Latest Advertiseemnt of Join Pak Navy Jobs 2020 as Civilian Under Batch A-2021 Registration & Advertisement is published in Express newspaper on Sunday 18th of September 2020. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk .
Educational Requirements: For all of above posts, the overall education which is required includes Graduation, Intermediate, relevant DAE 03 years Diploma, Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to apply.
Both male and females are eligible to apply.
The nationality holders of Pakistan are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2020 ( Batch A-2021):
- Apply Online on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- For Sr. No. 13, 14, 15, candidates only need to submit applications by visiting nearest Navy Selection Center.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad or can bring with themselves it will also be accepted.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will start from September, 27 2019.
- For further information about written test/result/medical/trade-test/interview can be viewed below given avertiement / image of Pakistan Navy as Civilian.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of a Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
- Starting date for online registration is 27th of September 2019
- Last Date for Registration is 11th of October 2020