The University of Faisalabad Jobs 29 January 2017
Applications are invited for The University of Faisalabad against the Jobs of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professor and Lecturer having qualification PhD/MS/M.Phil in relevant field with sufficient experience as prescribed by HEC/PEC and other accreditation councils.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCES
- MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- INTERIOR DESIGN
- ARABIC Disciplines Director QEC
- REHABILITATION SCIENCES
- NUTRITION & DIETETICS
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Director QEC,
- Chief Librarian,
- Manager IT,
- Manager Finance,
- Deputy Registrar,
- Deputy Director,
- Deputy Controller Examination,
- Deputy Director Sport,
- Software Developer,
- Social Media Executive,
- Assistant Controller Examination,
- Content Writer,
- Graphic Designer,
- Office Assistant,
- Hostel Warden
Candidates with foreign qualification will be given preference. Candidates may submit their current resumes along with photograph and relevant documents latest by February 13, 2017 to Deputy Registrar HR, The University of Faisalabad, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad. Tel:041-8868326-30 Email: [email protected]
How to Apply:
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) along with the deposit slip of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Last date of submission of applications to NTS is February 13, 2017.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.
- Candidates holding domicile of federal and all provinces can also apply.
National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E,Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, UAN: +92-51-844-444-1
Official Advertisement for The University of Faisalabad Jobs 29 January 2017 NTS Jobs