Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department invites applications for recruitment against the following vacant posts at District and Telisil Headquarter Hospitals of Punjab. Appointment will be made as Specialist Cadre Doctor (8S-18) on ad-hoc basis.
- Anaesthetist ,
- Gynaecologist ,
- Physician Surgeon,
Location For Jobs:
- THQ Khairpur Tamewali, Bahawalpur ,
- THQ Tandlianwala, Faisalabad,
- DHQ Chiniot, Chiniot,
- THQ Ahmadpur Sial, ,
- THQ Chaubara, Layyah,
- THQ Shuja Abad, Multan,
- DHQ Narowal, Narowal ,
- THQ Rojhan, Rajanpur ,
- THQ Chichawatni, Sahiwal ,
- DHQ Bahawalnagar, Bahawalnagar,
- THQ Kot Momin, Sargodha,
- THQ Sahiwal, Sargodha,
Interested candidates can also apply for vacancies available at other THQ’s and DHQ’s. Complete list of vacancies is available at http//:www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/jobs.aspx
Applications are also open for positions of Cardiologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Pathologis , ENT specialist and Ophthalmologist.
The Department requires experienced and highly motivated doctors meeting the following criteria:
1. Candidates with MBBS and MD/MS, FCPS, or other equivalent qualification:
• Recognized by PMDC in the relevant field can apply immediately after attaining higher qualification. However, candidates applying for orthopaedic surgeon are required to have 3 years experience.
2. Candidates with MBBS and any other postgraduate qualification are required to have:
• One year experience if they are applying for the post of Anaesthetist.
• Two years experience it they are applying for the post of Physician, Gynaecologist, Surgeon, Paediatrician, Cardiologist, Radiologist, Pathologist, ENT specialist and Ophthalmologist.
• Five years experience if they are applying for the post of orthopaedic surgeon.
Procedure to apply.
1) Interested candidates will register for walk-in interview by filling the online application form at the following fink
2) Candidates are required to appear for interview at the office of District Coordination Officer of the respective district at 10 am. Interviews will be held on every Thursday.
3) Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, academic certificates, experience certificate, and valid PMDC registration to be submitted in DCO office at the time of interview.
Directorate General Health Services Punjab, Primary and Secondary Healthcare 4* Department, Government of Punjab
For any queries, contact Dr. Yadultah (Deputy Secretary Technical-I) Email: [email protected]