Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs 2017
The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) is an independent regulatory authority, Established under the PHC Act 2010. The Commission aims to introduce a culture of quality assurance in the healthcare services through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in the Punjab. The Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs are invited of individual Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the requirement of Job.
Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs Details
PHC is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Head Office in Lahore.
- Consultants/Advisors are required in various Directorates/Departments
- Director (Licensing & Accreditation)
- Deputy Director (Enforcement)
- Deputy Director (Quality Assurance)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Senior/Manager (Tibb)
- Senior/Manager (Publications & Communication)
- Senior/Managers (Enforcement)
- Senior/Manager (Data)
- Senior/Manager (Administration)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Training)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Anti-Quackery)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Inspection)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Administration)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Networks)
- Officer/Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Office Boys
- Security Guards
The details of jobs description for each position are available at website (http://www.phc.org.pk/jobs.aspx). Please send your application and updated CV for S.NO 1 to 18 on [email protected], Whereas, send your application along with updated CV and copy of CNIC for S.NO 19 to 22 on our Office Address(Office No. 1 & 2, 4° Floor, Shaheen Complex, 38 — Abbot Road, Lahore), till 14th February 2017. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- Candidates are Required to Submit Photo Copies, Application Along with Complete C.V, Attested Copies of Testimonials.
- Most Recent Passport Size Photographs Should be Affixed on Application.
- Candidates Already In Service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body Must Apply Through Proper Channel.
- Applications received after the Last Date Shall not be Entertained Even Though Posted Before the Last Date.
- Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
- No TA/Da or any other cost will be paid to them.