Prime Minister’s ICT Internship Program 2017 For Graduates
- Candidates having 16-18 years of education from the recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be the permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record
- Graduated in 2013 or later
- Should not have a current job
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: Six Month
Rs 15,000/- per month upon submission of monthly progress and attendance reports to PSEB.
Bachelors degree in ICT discipline (BCS, BE (Computer Information System), BE (Electronics), BS (Computer System Engineering), BS (Data processing), BS (Electronics), BS (Graphics), BS-IT, BS (Multimedia), BS (Networking and Information System), BS (Signal processing), BS (Software Engineering) BS (Telecom), MBA (IT), MBA (MIS), MCS, MS (Computer Science) MS (Information Security), MS (IT), MS (Networking), MS (Software Engineering), PGD or equivalent.
Last Date: 30 July 2017
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)