Pak Suzuki Management Trainee Program 2018
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation Japan and the leading automobile manufacturing company in Pakistan. The Latest Advertisement of Pak Suzuki Management Trainee Program 2018 Published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on Sunday 3rd of December 2017. Pak Suzuki has announced Career Opportunities for fresh Under Graduates & Graduates for its Management Trainee Program 2018 in Engineering & Management Sciences Discipline. These Trainee will be trained at Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi & Multan locations.
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited Jobs 2017/2018 Apply Latest
Training Duration:- 6 / 2 months
- ==== Engineering
- —- B.E./ BSC / BS Mechanical, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, Electrical, Chemical & Metallurgy
- —- DAE Mechanical, Dies & Molds, Electrical
- ==== MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- —- MBA/MPA Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Human Resource Management
- —- B.Com Commerce
Age Limit: Max age of candidates should be 26 against B.E./ BSC / BS & MBA/MPA Qualifications while maximum age limit is 24 years for DAE & B.Com Qualification under Pak Suzuki Management Trainee Program 2018.
Locations:- Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi & Multan
- Fresh Graduates whose passing/degree completion year is 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting their final results are also eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and fial selection will be based on merit (Academic record, Test Result and Interview).
- Applications sent directly to Pak Suzuki will not be entertained.
How to Apply?
- First of all download the NTS application form given below on www.vulearning.com.
- Then Submit duly filled bank deposit slip with NTS Test Fee 565/= (Non Refundable) to any country-wide branch of ABL, MBL, HBL,MCB.
- Please send the duly filled application form, Copy of CNIC/B-Form, Paid Bank deposit slip & 2 Photographs at below mentioned address.
NTS Headquarters Plot No. 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad
Recruitment Process for Pak Suzuki Management Trainee Program 2018:
1. Written Test (through NTS)
2. Preliminary Interview
3. Final Interview
4. Medical Tests
5. Offer / Appointment
Note:- For more information and details please visit www.paksuzuki.com.pk
Last Date :- 17 December 2017