Newspaper Name :
No of Vacancies :
Last Date to Apply :
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENGINEERS
TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
A progressive public sector organization offers an excellent training opportunity for engineers in one year Post Graduate Training Program (PGTP) in Nuclear Technology at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), Karachi and CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT), Mianwali simultaneously. The program will include three semesters of class room teaching, lab work and on-the-job-training. Passing in all three semesters is required for successful completion of training. On completion of training, the graduates will likely to be absorbed in the organization. Admission in PGTP will be on merit, based on performance in written test and interview. The course is expected to begin in May, 2017.
- === Junior Engineers (SPS-8) ===
- Electrical – Power
- Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical (Specialization in Electronics)
- All Pakistani Nationals having BE /B.Sc. Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines with first class academic career (minimum of 60% marks).
- However one 2nd division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the final degree is required.
- The graduate degree must be recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by May, 2017 may also apply.
- Age limit: 27 years as on December 02, 2016.
FINANCIAL STIPEND AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES
• Stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
• Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability. • Free Indoor medical treatment and pick & drop transport facility.
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF TRAINING
• Appointment as Junior Engineer in SPS-8 (Rs.32710-1930-71310). with two advance increments and admissible allowances as per rules.
• Eligibility for promotion to Senior Engineer after four years of service.
• Selected Trainees will pledge a bond to serve the organization for a period of five years after completion of their training. In case, the trainee opts not to join, he will have to pay back the incurred expenditure as calculated by the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates can apply Online at www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on website to fill the form online).
• Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at KINPOE website.
• The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of application is Rs.1,000/- and for submission by post is Rs.1,500/- .
•Application Processing fee (Rs.1,000/- for online and Rs.1,500/- forthose applying by post) must be deposited either in
• KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi OR
• KINPOE online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT),Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi. • Application Form and Admit Card duly completed along with two self-addressed envelopes with contact number affixed with postal stamps of Rs.20/- on each envelope and online Bank receipt as application processing fee must reach the following address
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Hawks bay Road, Paradise Point, Karachi, Ph: 021-992327333
Submission Deadline December 02, 2016. (Friday)
Admission Test January 22, 2017 (Sunday)
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)
(Visited 123 times, 1 visits today)