Published Date is 24-Sep-2016 Saturday
Pakistan Navy has announced its Recent induction / Recruitment Program for Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor 2016 Batch A-2017 Online Registartion Technical & Marine Branch Latest Advertisement . Pakistan Navy is one of Pakistan three armed forces which are known for bravery for nation’s Defence.Various vacancies induction program has started for A-2017 Sailor Batch i.e( Technical & Mariners) So every pakistani umarried males are eligible to apply for these Navy Jobs.The qualidfication required for these induction program is Matric.The Latest Advertisement of Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor 2016 (S) Batch A-2017 Online Registartion Technical & Marine Branch will Publish in Sunday Newspapers on 25 September 2016.
Vacancies /Posts for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs
- Sailors for different Trades A-2017 (S) Batch
Join Pakistan Navy As Sailor Latest Add
Eligibility Criteria/Basic Requirements:
Gender/Martial Status: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
Nationality/Citizenship: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligle to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch so the education requirement has Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
The eligibility criteria for Joining this branch is also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch:
Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch:
Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates willing to Join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- First of all you have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then there will be written Exam on 23 October 2016 at 8.00 AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- on 10 November 2016 Pak Navy Official website will announce results.
- After That there will be physical assessment Test
- After that there will be medical Test & Interview starting from 11 November to 30 November 2016.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be selected temporary before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and those who are completely fit will selected as final candidates for A-2016 Sailor Batch.
Important Date to Remember:-
Start of Registration — 25 September 2016
Last Date for Registration apply — 10 October 2016
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)