Join Pakistan Navy as a Permanent Commission Officer in PN Cadet Term 2016-B, Check age limit, height, marks percentage and apply online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Pakistan Navy invites applications (online registration form 03 April 2016 and last date is 29 Aril 2016) from Pakistani nationals for latest commission officer jobs 2016 in Pakistan Navy commission officers (cadets) batch induction for which every male student is encouraged to apply, if meeting the eligibility criteria. Permanent long service commission is open for both serving (Armed Forces) and fresh Intermediate (F.SC, O level, A Levels) qualifiers from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Punjab. Females (Girls) are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2016, offered by Pak Navy. Selected individuals will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years training at Pakistan Naval Academy and degree’s will be offered in Operations Branch, Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch and Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS), BE (Electronics), BS (Mechanical) and in BS (Supply Chain Management) respectively. See All Other Jobs Offered by Pakistan Navy for Male & Females,
Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Term 2016-B Registration & Eligibility
Matric with F.SC or O/A level with 60% marks in any of the following subjects;
Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
O/A level qualifiers must have to submit equivalency certificates.
Candidates having F.SC Part-I Clear and are appearing in Part-II may also apply on the basis of hope certificate, if they have attained minimum 65% marks in Inter part 1.
Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
Age on 01 Jan 2017
Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 Years
Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
Selection process and test-interviews schedule would comprise on the following;
- Entrance Test on: 08 May 2016.
- Test would comprise Intelligence test (Verbal-Non-Verbal), Academic Test (English, Physics, Mathematics and General Knowledge (G.K)).
- Entrance test result on 20 May 2016. (Entry test result can be checked on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk on 20-05-2016) or by visiting respective Naval Selection & Recruitment center.
- Preliminary medical, interviews.
- ISSB Test and Interviews.
- Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates at nearest CMH/Naval hospital.
- Bring also a postal order (Crossed postal order for RS. 300/- In the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) on the day of entrance test.
Last Date for Online Rregistration— 29 April 2016.