Join Pak Army as Solider (Sipahi) 2017
Join Pak Army as Soldier through Online Registration Form on Pakistan Army Official website or at Pak Army Selection & Recruitment Centres . Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Army as Sipahi Published in Daily Express Newspaper on 8th of October 2017.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Sanitary Worker
Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan
17.5 to 23 Years (1 year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for driving license holder)
Middle and Above
- Minimum Height 5’-3” (160 cm).
- Weight as per the Body Mass Index
- Chest. 31.33” (78-83 cm)
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
a. Written Tests. Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric and above is an important segment of induction process. Pattern of question paper will be on the following lines:-
- (1) English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
- (2) Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals and change of the gender.
- (3) Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra and Variations will be given in this section.
- (4) General Knowledge,Islamiyat and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments 10 question each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- Two set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
Relaxation in Selection Criteria For Balochistan.
- Education 8th class instead of matric in all arms/Services except Technicians, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
- Height 5’-4” instead of 5’-6” and chest 74-79 instead of 78-83 cm except trade in which height and chest is required more than 5’-6” and 78-83 cm.
- Age 26 years instead of 23 years.
- FA/Fsc grade D instead of grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
Relaxation in Selection Criteria For FATA.
- 30% under Matric Infantry Soldier instead of matric.
Relaxation in Selection Criteria For Gilgit – Baltistan.
- 2” height relaxation in all arms/Services.
- 50% under matric (8th Class) soldiers instead of matric in all arms/services less Technician, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
- FA/FSc grade D instead of Grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
Starting Date For Online Registration: 15 October 2017
Last Date for Online Registration : 15 November, 2017
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Email your queries on
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)