Jobs in Punjab Workers Welfare Board
Director Education offers different Jobs in Punjab Workers Welfare Board related to teaching and other staff. Selected candidates should serve anywhere in Punjab. Vacancies are available indifferent institutes of Lahore, Kasoor, Shaikhupura, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Khushab, Multan, Muzafar Garh, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Khanewal, Layya, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Jehlam.
Details of Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs
The details about jobs in Punjab workers welfare board is as given below.
|S No||Name of Post||Qualification/Experience Required||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Teacher(Arts/General)||M.A (Arabic, Islamiat, History, Pak studies, Economics) with B.Ed/M.Ed||21-30 years|
|2||Senior Teacher(Science)||M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons) (Physics, Maths,Chemistry, Biology) with B.Ed/M.Ed||21-30 years|
|3||Junior Teacher(Arts/General)||B.A (Arabic, Islamiat, History, Pak studies, Economics, English) with B.Ed/M.Ed||19-30 years|
|4||Junior Teacher(Science)||B.Sc (Hons) (Physics, Maths,Chemistry, Biology) with B.Ed/M.Ed||19-30 years|
|5||Accounts Assistant||B.Com||19-30 years|
|6||Clerk Computer Operator||B.A/B.Sc with ICS having typing speed 25 words per minute||19-30 years|
|8||Sanetory Worker||Literate||19-30 years|
Last Date: Last date for submission of application is 13 February 2017
Ad of Jobs in Punjab Workers Welfare Board 27 Jan 2017
Terms and Conditions
Here are terms followed for selection of candidates:-
- All vacancies are available as per Retainer Policy of Punjab Workers Welfare Board.
- Posts will be filled for six months. It can be extended on basis of policy.
- Age limit for teaching staff (Senior teachers is 21-30 years, Junior teachers is 19-30 years) and for other staff is 19-30 years.
- Male candidates for Teaching staff can apply only in Boys Schools. Female candidates for teaching staff can apply for both (Boys and Girls schools).
- Candidates can apply for vacancies available in their district only.
- Candidates should take original degrees, certificates with them during test/interview.