Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting a competitive aptitude test with a purpose to draw merit lists for the award of HEC Scholarships through a transparent selection process. The lesthas been scheduled forSaturday-April 23, 2016 and Sunday-April 24.2016.
The test is being organised for thefollowing listed scholarship schemes for those applicants who have applied through HEC application forms as per advertisement in newspapers.
- o Indigenous PhD Fellowships for 5.000 Scholars Phase-II (Advertised on November 8,2015)
- o Overseas Scholarships for MS.IMPhil Leading to PhD in Selected Fields (Phase-II, 90% Batch-7 (advertised on January 28.2016)
- o Master Leading to PhD Scholarship Programme (Indigenous Batch-II) for the students of Balochistan (Aghaz-e-Hagoog-e-Balochistan Package, advertised on December 13,2015)
The aptitude test will be conducted in the following four categories in relevant disciplines as mentioned by the applicants in their application forms.
HAT 1 Engineering & IT Quantititive Reasoning 40 Verabl Resoning 30 Analytical Reasoning 30 Total 100
HAT 2 Management Sciences, Business Education Quantititive Reasoning 30 Verabl Resoning 30 Analytical Reasoning 40 Total 100
HAT 3 Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities Quantititive Reasoning 30 Verabl Resoning 40 Analytical Reasoning 30 Total 100
HAT 4 Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences Quantititive Reasoning 30 Verabl Resoning 40 Analytical Reasoning 30 Total 100
Aptitude test will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in two hours
Mobile phones/calculators or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited. Strict action will be taken in case of violation which can
Test will be conducted at the designated centres of Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and Peshawar.
Test Centres Lahore Venues . . University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore Main Campus, G. T. Road Lahore
Karachi NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi Main Campus, University Road, Karachi Quetta Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences,
Quetta Takatu Campus, Airport Road, Baleli, Quetta
Peshawar The University of Agriculture, Peshawar University Road, Peshawar Islamabad International Islamic University, I
slamabad Sector H-10, Islamabad National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), Islamabad A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
Note: Test centres have been allocated to candidates as per their choice in application forms. Otherwise they have been allocated centres as per their domicile province/mailing or studying address. General Instructions
1. The roll number slips were issued to prospective candidates on April 9, 2016 via email, courier on provided addresses, and the same can be downloaded from HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/HAT
2. Applicants are not eligible to appear in the test if they have not submitted online (if required) and hard application form duly meeting the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the respective scholarship schemes published in national newspapers
3. Please bring roll number slip along with Original National Identity CardNalid Passport containing your photograph (MANDATORY)
4. Please report to allotted test centre/venue one hour before the test time
5. Candidates failing to produce above mentioned documents will not be allowed to take the test
6. The duration of test will be two hours
7. Resultwill be prepared by HEC and uploaded on HEC websitewww.hec.gov.pk/HAT 5 F