The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan has assigned the task of conducting theLocal GRE-General test for Higher Studies to the National Testing Services (NTS).
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2017. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.
Eligibilty Criteria/Following Degree Holders Can apply:
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
How to Apply/Application procedure:-
Application forms and online deposit slips are available below by clicking online applicationform.
Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (NTS) PAKISTAN
1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Help Line: +92-51-844-444-1
- Online Application
- Application Form
- Overseas Jobs
- Application Online
Last Date — 19 September 2016
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)