Chevening Scholarships 2017/18 now open! — UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
The Chevening Scholarship programme provides funding for full-time postgraduate courses, normally a one-year Master’s degree, in a range of subjects, at any UK university.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK Government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FC0) and partner organisations. This prestigious programme awards scholarships to outstanding individuals in Pakistan who display leadership potential.
The programme provides funding for full-time postgraduate courses, normally a one-year Master’s degree, in a range of subjects, at any UK university. We also pay for return flights to the UK and contribute towards your living expenses.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country(Pakistan)
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017
How do I apply?
Application forms are available online. For further details, please visit
The deadline to apply is: 8th November, 2016
(Hard copies of application forms will not be entertained)
British High Commission Islamabad
Twitter: ChevPakistan @UKinPakistan