Allied Bank, with its existence of over 70 years, has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets and deposit base. It offers universal banking services and has a major network of 1,050+ real-time online branches and 1,000+ ATMs in Pakistan. Allied Bank offers value-added services to its customers through high-tech innovative solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
In accordance with the Bank’s corporate strategy and its human capital needs, we invite applications from young graduates for placements in the Bank’s Risk Manage-ment Group, in various functions, including Corporate and Financial Institutions Risk (C&FIR), Market and Liquidity Risk (M&LR), Treasury Middle Office (TMO), and others.
• Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Finance;
• Bachelors of Science in Economics;
• Bachelors of Science in Economics and Politics;
• Bachelors of Science in Economics and Mathematics.
Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
Age: Maximum 25 years as on October 31, 2016.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates meeting the requirements are requested to apply online.
Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained
Result Awaiting students are required not to apply for these ABL Jobs.
Last date for Online Apply 1 October 2016
- Pak Army Jobs (Officers / Civilians)
- PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- FPSC Jobs(Multiple Posts)
- DAE Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Atomic Energy Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- PAC KAMRA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- WAPDA Jobs (500+ Posts)
- Internship Jobs (9950+ Posts)
- CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- POF Wah Cantt Jobs (560+ Posts)
- NAVY Jobs (Civilian Posts)
- NLC Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Banking Jobs (Multiple Posts)
- Police Jobs (Multiple Posts)
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)